Smarter lighting at the flip of a switch
Once you install smart switches, you’ll never think about lighting in the same way. These convenient devices let you turn your lights on or off remotely, by motion, or from a preset schedule, all controlled right on your smartphone. You can even sync your lights up with voice activated systems to adjust on command.
Rebates and qualifications
- Smart switch must be WiFi capable.
- A home is not eligible for more than ten (10) wifi smart switch rebates per service address.
Additional program requirements:
- Customer must submit one application per unit.
- Rebate application and required documents must be submitted online within 90 days of purchase.
- For customers applying for multifamily properties, please submit one application per unit.
Required documents for online submission:
- Smart Switch Application, Completed and Submitted.
- Itemized receipt or online purchase confirmation email.
Rebates and qualifications are subject to Idaho Public Utilities and Transportation Commission approval. All rebates are subject to change with 45 days’ notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Residential electric customers residing in the state of Idaho who purchase their electricity from Rocky Mountain Power on rate schedules 1 or 36 qualify. Landlords who own rental properties served by the company in the state of Idaho where the tenant is billed on rate schedules 1 or 36 also qualify for this program. You can locate your rate schedule on your bill or by calling 1-888-221-7070.
You will need these items to apply online for your rebate:
- Rocky Mountain Power account number.
- Electronic image of your receipt or online purchase confirmation email that shows the manufacturer name and model number of your new product.
- Complete and submit your online application within 90 days of purchasing your new energy-efficient product.
- Rebates are issued within 14 business days after we review and approve your rebate application. Missing information may delay processing and delivery of your rebate check.
- You can locate your account number on your statement as shown below.